● Valid CPL/PPL license
● 200 hours total flight time (for PPL holders with CPL theory completed)
1. 30 hours flight time in single-engine airplanes
2. 5 hours within the last 6 months
● EASA Medical Class 1 Certificate
● Pre-entry flight assessment
New and experienced commercial pilots and private pilots can enroll in this course, and they study how to tutor new pilots the aviation skills and methods.
What the package includes
● 120 hours FI theoretical knowledge training in classroom and progress tests
● All required theoretical training materials
❖ FI books
❖ Training syllabus
❖ Aircraft manuals
● 33 hours of flight instruction that include the skill test hours
● Airport landing fees & taxes
● Skill test fees (1st attempt)
● Flight Examiner fees (1st attempt)
Equipment package with additional fees
● Pilot uniform
● Maps & charts
*Optional accommodation after request.
*Optional transportation holding EU driving license.