- 17 years old
- EASA Medical Class 2 Certificate
The PPL course aims to train the student pilot to act as pilot in command under Visual Flight Rules specified in Part-FCL, Part-MED, and other relevant EASA regulations. The flight training includes aircraft maneuvers, navigation, emergency procedures, and cross-country flight planning. While people may seek this license for a hobby, a private pilot certificate is the first milestone on the road to becoming a commercial pilot.
What the package includes
- 100 hours Distance Learning and self-study PPL theoretical knowledge training for nine lessons and progress tests
- All required theoretical training material
- PPL books
- Training syllabus
- Aircraft manuals
- Theoretical exam fees (1st attempt)
- 46.5 hours of flight instruction that include the skill test hours
- Airport landing fees & taxes
- Skill test fees (1st attempt)
- Flight Examiner fees (1st attempt).
- Pilot uniform
- Pilot bag with appropriate tools
- Pilot logbook
- Maps & charts
*Optional accommodation after request.
*Optional transportation holding EU driving license.