- EASA Medical Class 1 Certificate
- Valid SEP Class Rating & 5 hours in last 6 months
- 150 hours Total Time
- 100 hours PIC (300 NM Nav trip/2 stops)
- Night Rating completed
- EASA ATP Theoretical exams passed
Modular Commercial Pilot License (CPL) program prepares the Pilots who hold a Private Pilot License (PPL) and meet the above prerequisites to proceed through the following modules for a professional career as Commercial or Airline Pilots.
What the package includes
● Necessary theoretical training for the modules
1. Instrument Rating/PBN
● All required theoretical training materials
❖ Training syllabus
❖ Aircraft manuals
● 80 hours of flight instruction that include the skill test hours
● Airport landing fees & taxes
● Skill tests fees (1st attempt)
● Flight Examiner fees (1st attempt)
Equipment package with additional fees
● Pilot uniform
● Maps & charts
^ Accommodation assistance after request.
^ Transportation assistance after request.