● EASA Medical Class 1 Certificate
● Valid ICAO CPL/ATPL license
● 200 hours total flight time
● 100 hours PIC (300 NM Nav trip/2 stops)
● Night Rating completed
● EASA ATP Theoretical exams completed
Pilots with an ICAO license can convert their licenses with compliance to the EASA regulations. They can transfer their Instrument Rating (IR) and Multi-Engine courses if they meet the above prerequisites.
What the package includes
● Necessary theoretical training for the modules
1. Instrument Rating
● All required theoretical training materials
❖ Training syllabus
❖ Aircraft manuals
● Theoretical exam fees (1st attempt)
● Up to 25 hours of flight instruction that include the skill test hours
● Airport landing fees & taxes
● Skill tests fees (1st attempt)
● Flight Examiner fees (1st attempt).
Equipment package with additional fees
● Pilot uniform
● Pilot bag with appropriate tools
● Pilot logbook
● Maps & charts
*Optional accommodation after request.
*Optional transportation holding EU driving license.