- 17 years old
- EASA Medical Class 1 Certificate
- ELP certificate of at least Level 4
Modular Airline Transport Pilot License (ATPL) program takes students with zero previous flying experience or with Private Pilot License (PPL) flying experience, prepares them through the following modules for a professional career as a commercial or airline pilot after graduation.
What the package includes
● Distance Learning PPL theoretical knowledge training for 9 lessons and progress tests (OR classroom with additional fees)
● Distance Learning ATP theoretical knowledge training for 13 lessons and progress tests (OR classroom with CBTs and additional fees)
● All required theoretical training materials
❖ PPL & ATPL e-books
❖ Training syllabus
❖ Aircraft manuals
● Theoretical exam fees (1st attempt).
● 225 hours of flight instruction that include the skill test hours
● Airport landing fees & taxes
● Skill tests fees (1st attempt)
● Flight Examiner fees (1st attempt)
● Pilot uniform
● Pilot bag with appropriate tools
● Pilot logbook
● Maps & charts
*Optional accommodation after request.
*Optional transportation holding EU driving license.