- 17 years old
- EASA Medical Class 1 Certificate
- ELP certificate of at least Level 4
Integrated Airline Transport Pilot License (ATPL) program takes students with little or no previous flying experience, prepares them for a professional career as a commercial or airline pilot after graduation.
What the package includes
- ATP theoretical knowledge training for 14 lessons in the classroom and progress tests (CBTs)
- All required theoretical training materials
- ATPL books
- Training syllabus
- Aircraft manuals
- Theoretical exam fees (1st attempt)
- 205 hours of flight instruction that include the skill test hours
- Airport landing fees & taxes
- Skill tests fees (1st attempt)
- Flight Examiner fees (1st attempt)
- Pilot uniform
- Pilot bag with navigation tools
- Pilot logbook
- Maps & charts
*Optional accommodation after request.
*Optional transportation holding EU driving license.