- 17 years old
- EASA Medical Class 1 Certificate
- ELP certificate of at least Level 4
Airline Transport Pilot License (ATPL) Integrated program takes candidates with no previous flying experience, prepares them for a professional career as a Commercial or Airline Pilots after graduation holding Commercial Pilot License (CPL).
What the package includes
- 750 hours ATP theoretical training for 14 lessons in the classroom
- All required theoretical training materials
- ATPL books
- Training syllabus
- Aircraft manuals
- Theoretical exam fees (1st attempt)
- 205 hours of flight instruction that include the skill test hours
- Airport landing fees & taxes
- Skill tests fees (1st attempt)
- Flight Examiner fees (1st attempt)
- Pilot uniform
- Pilot bag with navigation tools
- Pilot logbook
- Maps & charts
^ Accommodation assistance after request.
^ Transportation assistance after request.